The first meeting for the parent action group is scheduled for next Tuesday 25th June. There is a good deal to discuss:
- The School Expansion Programme Phase 2 Report that was approved by Enfield Cabinet on 19th June
- The setting of clear objectives for our group
- The name of our group (my suggestion is SWEAT – South West Enfield Admissions Team, we’re sweating for our children)
- When, where and the regularity of meetings
- Analyse and understand the Council’s responses to questions raised at the meeting on Tuesday 30th April
- Decide next steps
There are 6 members of the group at the moment and we would welcome further members. If you are interested in joining please use the Contact Us page on this website or Foxlane.net to get in touch with me.