Open Meeting – Tuesday 30th April 2013 7.30pm
Do you have children? Will they be going to school soon or have you applied for a Primary School Place in the London Borough of Enfield? Will you get the school of your choice?
If you are concerned about the education of our children in the London Borough of Enfield and the Council’s strategy for Primary School Admissions then please come to a meeting to actively campaign for increased provision.
The meeting is being facilitated by FLDRA (Fox Lane and District Residents’ Association) to be held on Tuesday 30th April at 7.30pm in the Main Hall of Palmers Green United Reformed Church in Burford Gardens; please follow the link for a map.
The following Central and Local Government representatives have confirmed their attendance:
- David Burrowes MP
- Cllr Ayfer Orhan – Cabinet Member for Children and Young People
- Andrew Fraser – Director of Schools and Children’s Services
- Jenny Tosh – Assistant Director for Education
- Michael Toyer – Project Director for the Primary Expansion Programme
There will be two phases to the meeting:
- Understanding Central and Local Government Strategy on Primary School Admissions
- A forum for parents to express concerns, views and opinion
If you have any advance questions for the meeting please use the contact us page to email me.